Easy to setup plagiarism detection engine
Start here for free
- CrotPro allows you to find if the submitted text was copied from the following sources:
- English Wikipedia.
- Studies show that 10-20% of plagiarized papers are coming from Wikipedia.
- More sources to come!
- Any public web source can be added on demand.
- The service does not keep submitted documents. Once detection results are checked out the submission will be shredded.
- The service is free with the limited number of submission.
- Advanced subscription levels up to dedicated plagiarism detection engine!